Saturday, October 6, 2012

What a Bust...

I know I said I would be reviewing Rails of Death last night, but the website didn't specify that it was an outdoor haunt. So my friends and I drove all the way from Mt. Washington to New Albany off 64, which is not a short drive, only to find out that it was closed. I'll admit I didn't think to ask if it was an outdoor haunt, and had no phone number to call to check on it when it started raining, but one would think the website would indicate if it was indoors or outdoors, so we were frustrated when we got there and not only did we not see any signs and have no idea where to go, but then we find out it IS an outdoor haunt and closed for rain. It would also have been incredibly helpful if they had put a sign outside somewhere stating why they were closed, since we had no clue what time they normally close. It was a very frustrating experience, because then my friends and I had to struggle with poor cell reception trying to find something to do for the night. Thankfully, there will be two new reviews on the way.

I don't know if I can get back out to Rails of Death this weekend, but I am willing to give it another shot. The storyline sounds good, because it specifically talks about clowns and stuff that I'm absolutely terrified of, so it sounds like it's worth the drive. If I can get back out there tonight, I will post a review, but no promises. I'm keeping up the idea that it's going to kick ass, so I'm trying to be as positive as possible about it, despite the frustration.

Stay tuned for two new Haunted Reviews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment