Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Bump in the Road, and Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Well, I have stumbled upon two problems.

One, I caught a bug and now my throat is on fire, so I need this to be gone before the weekend or I won't be able to review any haunts this weekend.

Two, I plan to review a brand spanking new haunt in Indiana this weekend, and Aly bailed on me, so I need someone to cling to while I go through the haunt. Yes, I really do need someone, or I will not make it through the haunt. I don't care if it's a bunch of kindergarteners playing peek-a-boo in the dark at me, I'll freak out if I'm alone.

So, as you can see, this weekend might be a bust, which is definitely no good. I'll keep everyone posted on what's happening and if I secure a haunting buddy, I'll take lots of cold medicine through the week to feel better as soon as I can so I can get you guys a review.

Something else I wanna touch on is that I plan to review a few places, but I have a sort-of schedule in place for the coming weeks. This weekend is the haunt in Indiana, Rails of Death. (If I'm not still deathly ill.) Next weekend, we're doing Danger Run, which means not only am I going to review two haunted houses (possibly one I've already reviewed) but the Run itself. The following weekend we have to decide between Asylum Haunted Scream Park, Nightmare Forest, Field of Screams, Waverly, and the one in the cave in Horse Cave, KY, because let's face it, a haunted house in a cave has GOT to be creepy, right?

I don't know how we're going to fit all these haunts into just a few short weeks, but the sad news is that this isn't even all the haunts! We'd also like to go to The Devil's Attic, Deatherage Ice House, and a few others, but time just might not allow for those. :( The absolute most we can do in one night is two haunts, and that's only if the haunts don't have 3 or 4 attractions there. Of course, then we also run into the money issue, where I simply can't afford a $100 weekend every weekend, so we must pick and choose. Still taking votes on what haunts to visit, and we have one for Asylum. What else do you want me to review?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment