Sunday, October 28, 2012

Life's Little Curveballs


I'm very sorry I wasn't able to post any more lovely reviews for this Halloween season. Some things came up yesterday, then last night, Heaven gained another angel. My aunt, who had been battling cancer for quite some time now, can finally be at peace. Though the disease claimed her life, nothing can ever steal away our memories of her. Now, she can watch over us and protect us with her brother, my stepfather, whom we lost to the same disease in 1996. 

After things settle down from this new, sudden change in our lives, I promise to resume reviews of local venues, albeit I sadly won't have any further haunted houses to visit. Thanks to everyone for understanding and for visiting my blog so frequently. <3 b="b">

No comments:

Post a Comment