Monday, January 7, 2013

Taking on Louisville, One Venue at a Time

I'M BACK!!

After an eventful and painful rest of 2012, and my extended hiatus from doing reviews, I decided to not only revamp the blog, but to actually start blogging reviews again. (*GASP!* A blogger actually posting things to her blog? Such nonsense!!) So, just to let everyone know, I'm gonna start blogging again. Why? Cause I flippin can, that's why.

And because we could use a few more people telling us their REAL opinions of places to go (and not to go) rather than someone who gets paid to do it. I'll be doing real reviews, the kind where I sneak pictures and try to be discreet, acting the part of a real customer, because I don't special treatment just because I'm going to review the place. I want to be treated like everyone else, that way I know the experience was real. I hate phony and fake. I want real, and you deserve real. So that's exactly what you're gonna get.

In the next few days (ish) I'll be updating the site's layout, appearance, pages, rating system, the whole kit-n-kaboodle. Plus, later today, you can all look forward to my first review of 2013!! I can't wait, my fingers have been itching to do some reviews, but I have been a little preoccupied. This year will be awesome, and thanks to you all for joining the journey as I take on the city of Louisville.

No comments:

Post a Comment