Friday, September 28, 2012

A Hotel and a Morgue...?




I can barely rein in my excitement until tomorrow! Don't forget to check back to find out what my group has to say about the Baxter Avenue Morgue and the Haunted Hotel in Louisville. I have a feeling they're going to scare us to death, so we may be updating the blog from beyond the grave...how awesome would THAT be? 



But in all seriousness, I'll be posting an honest review if not tomorrow night then Sunday morning, depending on how late of a night it ends up becoming. I may even be posting a brief meet-and-greet with the folks running the haunts to give us a little more insight into what we're dealing with. It's mostly going to depend on how busy they are and if I can squeeze a couple of minutes out of their hectic evening! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment